iExplorer is an iPhone browser for Mac lets you view the files on your iOS device. By using a drag and drop interface, you can quickly copy files and folders between your Mac and your iPhone or iTouch. It works with both jailbroken and non-jailbroken iPhones and works quickly with a standard USB cable.
- All the best technology from Phone to Mac, Phone Disk, and iExplorer 2, and then some
- One-click recovery of music and videos straight to iTunes
- Explore and export photos and videos (even from older iPods)
- Mount any folder or category, including playlists and photo albums, then browse in Finder and open with other apps
- Browse any iTunes backups (encrypted too). Export: Messages (including attachments), notes, voicemail, call history, contacts, calendar .. etc.
- Works with all types of iPhones, iPads, iPod Touch, and regular iPod
Transfer Music, Playlists, Movies and More from any iPhone, iPad, or iPod to Computer.
- Transfer Music from iPhone, iPad & iPod to iTunes
- Keep Your Metadata, Ratings & More
- Copy Playlists from iPhone to iTunes
- Recover iTunes Library from iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- Auto TransferAutomatically Transfer Your iTunes Library
- Find tracks in iTunesDetect Tracks Already in iTunes
- Detect DuplicatesPrevent Duplicates
- Rebuild PlaylistsRebuild Playlists
Export Messages, Contacts, and Voicemail from iPhone.
- Export Text Messages & SMSs to Computer
- Many Export Options
- Save iPhone Voicemails
- Export iPhone Address Book Contacts
- Copy Voice Memos
Disk Mode & File Browsing for your iPhone & iPad + iTunes Backup Access.
- Disk Mode for iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- Browse iTunes Backups
- iPhone & iPod Photo Access
- File Manager App Integration
Export Notes, Calendar Events, & Call History from iPhone, iPad, & iPod.
- Access iPhone Notes from Computer
- Export iPhone Call History
- Safari History & Bookmarks
- Export iPhone Calendar Events
Requirements: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
UploadEver UploadBuzz IntoUpload