GOM Player Plus
GOM Player – A fairly powerful multimedia player. It includes numerous features that ensure a high level of play. With GOM Player you can play even damaged or not completely downloaded / copied AVI files. GOM Player supports all modern video and audio formats such as video mobile phones and digital cameras as well as playback of online content directly from the network.
- Smooth playback of video content at a relatively slow computers
- Complete independence from external decoders
- Various modes of output images (TV, monitor, projector)
- Full DVD playback
- Playing video files damaged
- Fast rewind by frame
- Control the frequency of regeneration
- Repeat function and frame skipping
- Bookmarks (memorize time favorite scenes and jump to the touch)
- Work with elected
- Support for playlists (read ASX, M3U, PLS)
- Automatically add a playlist file with a similar expansion
- Management, as with the mouse and keyboard
- Set the image (brightness, contrast, saturation, gamma)
- Use of special effects: smoothing, software conversion, adding noise
- Elimination of the effect of squares
- Image capture (in / continuous preservation staff / in the buffer / set as wallpaper)
- Sound recording in WAV or OGG
- Normalization of the volume and variety of audio effects (echo, three-dimensional sound, voice removal, separation votes)
- EQ and Dynamic Range
- Use of DSP-modules from Winamp
- Work with subtitles
- Hot keys and support for multimedia keyboards
- Automatic image scaling
- Automatically shutdown computer after play
- Easy setup to work with TV-Out
- Playing online content directly from the network
- Simple and intuitive interface with skins support.
The codec finder ensures any video format can be handled
First things first, you should know that GOM Player Plus is a product developed based on its stripped-down counterpart, GOM Player, boasting all the of ther functionalities the latter packs as well as some extra goodies for an overall better-watching experience. Built specifically for x64 computers, the video player comes with support for a wide array of file formats, ranging from AVI, MP4, and FLV, to WMW, MKV, MOV, and many others, with high video resolution being guaranteed regardless of the context. As for the situations where the file format you are interested in is not on the list, a codec finder is put at your disposal in order to help you remove all inconsistencies and watch said video under normal circumstances.
Offers 360-degree VR support
Besides, 360-degree VR videos are supported, with the possibility of interacting with the clip using either your mouse or the keyboard, which once again proves the app keep up with the times. The program’s main window bundles a series of basic playback controls, letting you play, stop, pause, or skip videos, adjust the volume, or take a screenshot, with the current frame being saved to your computer. Aside from that, a subtitle finder is also integrated, letting you search or upload one. Needless to say, the subtitle font, color, position, and spacing can be fine-tuned for a comfortable experience, with the option to select the language being included as well.
Integrates a multitude of features fine-tuning the user experience
What’s more, a “Control Panel” window can be toggled on or off, depending on your needs, in order to give you quick access to a series of tweaks. Adjusting the time jump, playback speed, video brightness, contrast, and saturation, subtitle size, sync, skip interval, screen capture capabilities, and more can be done in this section. Support for playlists is also provided, with ASX and PLS being the norm in the matter of file formats. Moreover, handling GOM Player Plus remotely is always an option, which provides a plus of flexibility for users who want to control all the basic and advanced functions via a handset.
Feature-packed video player that keeps up with the times
On an ending note, GOM Player Plus is an elegant software utility packing an enviable suite of features you can explore in order to calibrate it in a way that ensures the most convenient user experience. The video player looks and behaves as if on the bleeding edge, being a tool that manages not to intimidate inexperienced users, even though it does pack a multitude of advanced functionalities.
Optimal Control Panel for Video Playback
Provides various additional features for convenience. Supports essential playback options including subtitles, language, subtitle sync controls and screen capture.
Ad-free Premium Video Player
Provides every feature you need to play videos but without ads. Experience upgraded GOM Player.
Smooth UHD, 4K High-Resolution Playback
Convenient video player with a product design which is easy to find and understand at once.
Highly User-friendly Skin and Product Design
Watching videos conveniently with user friendly product design and clean skins.
Also recommended to you Deskshare My Screen Recorder Pro