Fantasy Forge: World of Lost Empires is an urban planning simulator with beautiful graphics of bright colors, scenery of the fantasy world, as well as the opportunity to communicate with other project participants.
Fantasy Forge review
Huge game universe offers to lead one of his tribes, take over the territory and start building the city. Each of the peoples has its own qualities, features, as well as preferences affecting the progress of any action. Also, you should take into account the needs of the inhabitants, their mood and the level of location to their ruler. If something does not suit them, they will hurry to leave the settlement. So do not test their patience.
Allies such as clans of dwarves, pirates, elves, polar men, dwarves and villagers can provide new technologies for more efficient extraction and distribution of resources. In addition to the economic benefit of prosperity you need to provide high morale and a variety of entertainment for the inhabitants of your city. You can play either without internet or online with the ability to trade with other players and daily quests for legendary achievements and epic rewards.
- Fantasy city building game
- Unlock different tribes and grow your kingdom into an empire
- Solve daily quests
- Explore the world and expand your kingdom
- Harvest ore and forge gold
- Choose your own path: strategy or simulation?
- Playable both offline and online
- Improved loading times by as much as 50%
- Fixed a few crashes and removed some bugs
Also recommended to you McAfee Endpoint Security