EtreCheck 6.2.4 MacOS [Full]
EtreCheck is a free tool that helps you determine what is happening inside your Macintosh. Consolidates information from over 50 different diagnostic tasks and displays it all on one page.
EtreCheck can identify common problems, disk status or information on RAM, help to detect hidden adware (and other vermin).
- Exact Macintosh Model.
- RAM size and speed.
- How to update RAM instructions from Apple (if applicable to your computer)
- Link to Apple’s technical specifications for your machine.
- Link to Apple User Guide for your machine.
- Link to Apple service and warranty information on your computer.
- Installed hard drive model, manufacturer, size, type, and free space.
- Video card and connected displays.
- Attached USB, FireWire, Thunderbolt, external hard drives and peripherals.
- 3rd kernel extensions.
- Information about the programs running in the background.
- Information about backup Time Machine.
- Any unusual changes in the system.
- Sorting tasks for using the CPU.
- Sorting tasks for using RAM.
- Free and used RAM.
- Kernel Panic reports, crash reports and other diagnostic data.
Also recommended to you War Robots
Requirements: OS X 10.9 or later 64-bit