You can Download Escape Motions Rebelle from our website for free
Escape Motions Rebelle review
Rebelle is an amazing program from Escape Motions. The most realistic watercolor painting is implemented in this very program. Not only the result looks natural, but also the behavior of the paint, ie, it spreads after the stroke, absorbs the canvas, dries for some time. And the speed of drying, the moisturizing of the brush, the direction of spreading… …can be adjusted in the settings. The Rebelle interface is aesthetic, comfortable and intuitive. The artists appreciate the program very highly.
The toolbars can be moved freely not only within the window of the program, but even outside it. They can also be concealed completely. It is possible to rearrange the arrangement of elements on some panels.
What to draw is chosen here. Watercolor and oil brushes, pastel, pencil, pen, pen, marker, sprayer are available. And an eraser. What a mess without it! Below the drawing tools are the editing tools:
- Smear the paint. Looks like Blend, but coarser and more realistic. With this tool, you can give the uploaded photo program the appearance of an art picture if you try.
- Water. Yes, you can splash on the canvas with plain water, which will wash the paint and begin to flow in the direction set in advance by the tool
- Tilt. It looks very realistic.
- Sponge. It can be dried in an overly humid place. If you accidentally spill water with a previous tool, you can collect this water with a sponge.
- Cancel. The last operation.
Go back to the state before the cancellation.
- Blowing. If the paint isn’t quite dry yet, you can blow with this tool and the paint will still stretch a little.
- A pipette. Take the color of the pixel under the tip of the pipette.
- Tilt. This tool can be used to set the direction of paint or water flow.
- Transform. This refers to a layer whose content size is changed with this tool. What is interesting is that image quality is not lost when the layer
- size is increased, pixelization is not observed. It means the changed image is calculated by the formula and is not a bitmap image during drawing.
- Speed optimization for watercolor painting and simulation with Pigments
- Faster painting with grayscale preview (shortcut “G”)
- Fixed crash when resizing artwork with NanoPixel
- Correct overlaying oil and watercolor brush strokes while the simulation is paused
- Correct watercolor diffusion with Express Oils
- New artwork in not changing paint mode for brush preset
- NanoPixel image is correctly published to the community Gallery
- Floating license clients (e.g. students) don’t have access to the license owner account (e.g. school)
- “Diffusion Speed” is saved into Custom Preset in Visual Settings -> Watercolor Behaviour
- Switching between Tablet and Desktop mode is fixed
- Partially fixed multi-touch
- NanoPixel Export doesn’t add an extra dot to a filename
- Iterative Save works correctly for filenames with an extra dot (e.g. “Portrait No.5”)
- Zoom and pan for the Preview panel are available
- Drag & drop the brush presets into Rebelle from the online brush library
Also recommended to you Download CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Download Escape Motions Rebelle 5.1.1 Pro – (524.4 Mb)
This is amazing dude.
Thanks for sharing, I’m really looking into buying the app as soon as I can get my setup working!