EagleFiler – a program that allows you to collect, organize and archive mail, web pages, text documents, images, PDF and other files from various sources. All files can be organized into folders, add comments and notes to them, and write tags. And for security, you can encrypt the entire library of files.
EagleFiler allows you to create, view and edit documents with built-in tools or with the help of third-party tools. Works with: Dropbox, Finder Tags, Fujitsu ScanSnap, Growl, Instapaper, iPhone/iPad, MailTags, OpenMeta, PDFpen OCR, Skim, etc. EagleFiler is the most flexible tool on your computer.
- When converting from Evernote to rich text (RTFD), EagleFiler makes images display at their intended sizes. (Previously, EagleFiler used the actual sizes of the image files it was given.) Very large images are scaled down to fit a reasonable page width. No image data is lost, as EagleFiler changes the logical image resolution rather than resampling the image.
- Searching using Match Partial Words now works better with queries containing the / character.
- When multiple records are selected in the viewer, EagleFiler now shows the overall count in addition to the breakdown by file type.
- Temporary files are now excluded from iCloud Drive syncing.
- Worked around a Spotlight bug in macOS 10.14 that could prevent indexing from making progress.
- Fixed various bugs in the Evernote-to-RTF converter: lines that would run together into one, extra line breaks and spaces, and text content that was missing or incorrectly formatted due to a macOS bug.
- Fixed a bug where EagleFiler would let you import a new file using the same name as an existing record whose file was missing. This could lead to the old record becoming linked to the new file.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when a Software Update error occurred.
- Fixed a bug with the crash reporter window and Dark Mode.
- Fixed a bug where importing a Web page whose title was “.” could cause an error.
- Updated to Xcode 11.
Also recommended to you War Robots
Requirements: OS X 10.9 or later 64-bit