Dust and Salt: The Battle for Murk Gamebook
Dust and Salt: Battle for Murk Gamebook
“Dust and Salt: The Battle for Murk Gamebook” is an interactive adventure and narrative – a gamebook (in the traditions of “Choose Your Own Adventure” and “Fighting Fantasy” series). It tells YOUR story in which you are the HERO! From the creator of Dust and Salt comes the next tale from its world – The Battle for Murk – an interactive narrative set in a low-powered, gritty medieval world. Play as Corporal Mandrake from the City Watch in a fantasy adventure game. Collect evidence and uncover the truth in time to save your hometown from falling into the enemy’s hands. The city of Murk is under siege by a cruel barbaric leader. On his night patrol, Corporal Mandrake from the City Watch stumbles upon a treacherous conspiracy that seeks to open the city gates for the usurper. Mandrake and his patrol partner have until dawn to uncover the truth and prevent the conspirators’ plan. Explore temple dungeons, rowdy taverns, shady allies, and more. Obtain information from suspects or catch their lies by using your wits. Uncover the truth in a plot full of deception. The game consists of a story text and a city map. On the map you can choose to travel to different locations while the story text builds around the constant choices you have to make. Enjoy the vivid writings of the author Sycamore Bright.
Dust and Salt: Battle for Murk Gamebook – an interactive game on android, where you have to disclose the plot. In this game you will act as patrolman whose city Merck wants to capture the cruel barbarian. Transfer to the medieval world and do everything possible to disclose the plot and prevent the conspirators from opening the gates of the city at night. The game consists of text and a map of the city, navigate the map of the city in different places and make the right choice, which will lead you to victory over the barbarian. Defend your city and prevent the plot of the conspirators until dawn.
- A short game (about 1.5 hours) focused on a story.
- Although the plot is related to Dust and Salt, this can be played as a stand-alone game.
- For fans of Sorcery!, Fighting Fantasy and Choose Your Own Adventure.
- Story is king. Rich, non-linear story, reminiscent of D&D.
- Decisions matter. Your actions define and shape the world you experience.
- Memorable personalities. Engage with other characters and potential suspects in the city of Murk in well-written interactive dialogues.
- Art that brings the story to life. Zoom-in on the world map to enjoy the detailed artwork.
- Immersive soundtrack. Featuring the gorgeous Nordic music by acclaimed artist Mike Olsen, a.k.a. Danheim.
Also recommended to you Empire Warriors TD
Paid – (99.6 Mb)