CD Label Designer is an environment for creating CD/DVD covers. Supports the insertion of any graphic material, as well as text. Create a unique design for a disc with a collection of software, music or movies!
Overview Table of Article
Dataland CD Label Designer review
The program contains ready size settings for different needs. Just a few clicks and your project is marked to create labels, business cards, envelopes, or classic CD covers.
Features and benefits:
- Circular and classic text;
- Ready-made settings for different CD/DVD sizes and cover types;
- Import of any images in the project;
- CD Label Designer key (crack) is attached in the archive;
- Built-in wizard for quick cover creation;
- Sending the finished project to print directly from the program window;
- The latest releases have a built-in Russian localization.
Despite the fact that CD/DVD-carriers are rarely used anymore, the program has a place. Classic CD/DVD players still exist and are in active circulation, so if you are still in the “tank” and use CDs, it is worth resorting to decorating them with a simple cover design program.
Also recommended to you War Robots
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Dataland CD Label Designer 126.96.36.1990 – (8.7 Mb)