You can Download CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra RePack for free
CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra review
Get acquainted with CyberLink PhotoDirector, a program for processing, orderly storage and cataloging of your images. Read more about this program and download CyberLink PhotoDirector below.
The system requirements of the program are not weak – for normal work it requires at least 2 GB of RAM and 1 GB of disk space, however, modern computers will pull, and it is glad that it will run both on Windows XP SP3 and on newer operating systems.
The program supports not only JPEG and TIFF formats, but also a wide range of RAW-formats (raw) of various digital cameras.
After launch you will see a pleasant interface in dark tones, with tabs of functions on top, a window for viewing and editing, image browser and a browser that combines effects and settings, moving through the photo library, depending on the selected function. The adjustment tab contains a lot of various filters with the possibility of fine-tuning them, there are also presets, and there are many of them. The edit tab has a lot of different tools: from Skin Smoother to Eye Blinger (gives your eyes shine), there is a warp effect and other interesting. The program works with images, creating a working copy of the image, which is convenient – save the original.
It is possible, without leaving the program, to print the edited image or a photo. There is also a function of creating a slideshow from a set of images, which can then be exported to your hard drive or flikr service, for example. You can save this slideshow as a video, save it locally or place it on youtube.
You can also set your watermark on the picture, from text to image. The activation consists in installing your key file *.sim: nothing special, instructions inside the program archive. In general, the program is very good, because there are many different tools with presets for editing images. Well, it’s not bad for organizing pictures.
- Built-in support for RAW formats used by digital cameras from leading manufacturers;
- Wide range of photo preview modes.
- Non-destructive editing of images – all changes made by the user will be saved as new files, and original images will remain intact.
- Maintain a full history of changes to photos with the ability to return to previous steps
- Built-in support for Canon and Nikon RAW camera formats
- The ability to create your own custom profiles and download ready-made profiles created by other users from DirectorZone.com;
- Ability to publish photos on Facebook and Flickr
- Create stunning HD quality slideshows with up to 1080p resolution, and function to upload them to YouTube, and convert them to video file
- Edit 4K video, create a slideshow: when you run PhotoDirector 8 on 64-bit Windows or Mac, you can create 2K ( 2048 x 1152 ) or 4K ( 4096 x 2304 ) videos, slideshows
- Create slideshows with transitions, motion effects, credits and background music
- High quality photo printing
- Faster import and export of photos
- Body Shaper utility will improve portrait quality
- Ability to share content with friends and family.
Also recommended to you Download Deskshare My Screen Recorder Pro
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Download CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra 13.0.2106.0 – (431.6 Mb)