BusyCal 3.8.41 (384101) MacOS [Full]
BusyCal is an updated version of the popular calendar, which is notable for its simplicity and convenience, but at the same time has great functionality.
BusyCal is a program on Mac OS X that will help you plan and keep track of your business. The developer positions this application as “iCal Pro”. iCal is one of the best Mac programs from Apple. However, as is often the case, the little things are sometimes decided. So this time, too.
If you’ve been using iCal all the time, it will be very easy for you to get used to BusyCal, because its interfaces are 90% similar!
With this program you can not only plan your day, but also monitor the weather and the moon phase. It is clear that the things you have planned may be different from the place where they were done, but you should agree that it is very pleasant and sometimes useful.
- When adding a new case, you don’t have to move your eye from the application to the newly opened windows (like in iCal), you have all the editing options available in the same window.
- When creating a case or record, you can graphically mark your record. Colors can be assigned to yourself.
- There are a lot of colors that you can assign, and remember them all, for quick analysis when you open the program.
- You can set an alert time for an upcoming event. It is also noteworthy that they notify you of all the rules of nuisance. Not only in the program itself, but also in the status bar. It’s convenient.
- You can view your cases, events or records as by weeks, months, days or just a list (in spoiler).
- You can attach files, pictures or other documents to any record. Stickers can help you describe an upcoming event. Immediately all in one place.
- One of the main advantages of this calendar is synchronization, both external and local.
- Customizable calendar backup function.
Also recommended to you War Robots
Requirements: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
BusyCal 3.8.41 (384101) MacOS – (25.8 Mb)