Adobe Audition CC
Adobe Audition CC
The program for working with audio data Adobe Audition is a professional tool for professionals who work in the field of audio and video products, offering them almost unlimited possibilities. Simplicity of use is perfectly combined with flexibility of work, allowing to create master copies of the highest class, to edit, mix, process, impose a variety of sound special effects. As a matter of fact, the user receives on his computer a full-fledged powerful recording studio with easy-to-use and, at the same time, quite professional tools.
- To create high-quality audio products – Adobe Audition supports files with a depth of digitization up to 32-bit and a sampling frequency of more than 192 KHz, and recording on any media (including magnetic tape, CD, DVD or DVD-Audio discs). All processing is performed in 32-bit resolution, which allows to achieve highly professional results.
- Achieve maximum efficiency in your work – Adobe Audition will provide at your disposal all the tools necessary for fast and efficient operation. A user-friendly interface will allow you to perform the necessary operations in the shortest time, and floating working panels will quickly adjust the working space, taking into account your personal preferences.
- Use integrated tools – Adobe Audition offers a complete solution for editing and mixing audio files. Built-in viewing modes (multi-track and intended for editing), special effects in real time, loop support, analysis tools, recovery function and video support will provide you with unlimited possibilities in the field of audio file processing.
- Powerful tools based on DSP technology – Use more than 45 effects based on DSP technology, tools for creating master copies, analytical tools, and the function of restoring audio files.
- Creating soundtracks for movies – Edit, mix and add effects to audio tracks in AVI format, while watching the video.
- Enhanced support for various audio formats – Work with audio files in all common formats (including WAV, AIFF, MP3, mp3PRO and WMA).
- Intuitive user interface – With a convenient and intuitive interface, you can start working immediately without spending too much time learning.
- Tools for fast and accurate audio editing in Adobe Audition. Speed up the audio editing process with new and improved Adobe Audition® tools. Increase the sound quality, easily combine and edit dialogs, change the pitch and speed of playback, automate the mixing processes and perform other functions.
- Automatic Speech Alignment: automatic alignment of speech / dialogue, quickly and easily you can replace the sound in the studio without dissynchronization.
- The new function of Clip Grouping is the grouping of adjacent or non-contiguous clips into one track, or several tracks in the Multitrack Editor. This allows you to simultaneously perform various operations on the clips in the group. It is possible to easily add and remove clips from the group.
- Support for VST3.
- Red Book Audio CD burning.
- Support for hardware controllers, including Avid EUCON and Mackie MCU.
- Media browser with the ability to preview files.
- Automatic Write / Touch / Latch modes.
- Session Templates and Enhancements.
- Extended support for file formats (Native, libsndfile, DLMS).
- New command: Effects> Time and Pitch> Manual Pitch Correction (process).
- Real-time work with clips: stretching, pitch and speed control.
- Stretching clips in real time in Adobe Audition. Perform real-time reversible stretching of audio clips. Do a preview of the changes and settings, use visualization to get high-quality results. Easily adjust the pitch and playback speed in varispeed mode.
- More precise editing.
- Play HD video.
- Added new effects.
- Added an improved hotkey manager.
- Improved batch rendering.
- New team: Trim to Selection.
- Added new signal separation capabilities.
- Metronome, the effect of Generate Tones.
- There was an opportunity to manage markers.
Also recommended to you CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra