You can Download Actual Window Menu from our website for free
Actual Window Menu review
The Actual Window Menu adds additional items to the system menu of each Windows window that can be used to: minimize any window to the notification area, make it “on top of all”, make it semi-transparent, change the priority, and much more.
Besides standard operations, Windows has a number of useful features hidden from the user and available only programmatically. With the Window Menu you can access these features in ANY window of ANY program.
- minimize the window to the Windows notification area (system tray);
- change the transparency of the window;
- make the window “always on top of everyone”;
- place the window “always on top of everyone”;
- “glue the window to the Desktop;
- roll up the window to the title;
- make the window a “ghost” (the mouse clicks will “pass through” it);
- move the window between monitors in a multi-monitor system;
- change the execution priority of the program to which the window belongs.
What’s new in 8.14.7?
- Memory consumption and overall system load is slightly reduced.
- In some rare cases multi-window applications might crash silently after
closing and re-opening a window of the same type (e.g. separate message
window in email client).
- Compatibility is improved with custom cursors provided by Yolo Mouse.
- After exiting and then starting Actual Window Menu back,
some features in some applications might work erratically.
- In multi-window applications memory leaked slightly after each cycle of
closing a window and then opening two windows in a row.
- Excel 2007+ hung after closing some of its standard dialogs: Protect Sheet,
Conditional Formatting, Chart Data, etc.
- Window Actions, Mouse: The support for windows with a non-standard
window frame to intercept clicks on a title bar, sizeable border, and
standard Minimize/Maximize/Close buttons to invoke assigned mouse actions,
as well as to prevent accidental window closing, added in the previous
version, did not work in systems before Windows 10.
- Window Actions: If a window was rolled up and then minimized, pausing
or exiting Actual Window Menu did not restore window’s original
position and size.
- Configuration: The Send to Tech Support feature did not recognize
Windows 11 marking the sent configurations as Win10-built.
Also recommended to you Download CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Download Actual Window Menu 8.14.7 – (8.6 Mb)