911 – Call the emergency number to which you can not only call the firefighters or the police at the scene of the accident, but also get all the help you can while waiting for these services to arrive. The work of the operators of this service is extremely responsible, because it is necessary to make a real assessment of the situation and decide whether the caller is really telling the truth or a telephone terrorist and depending on the assessment of what is happening to make the right decision. So, in a simulator called 911 Operator, you’ll have to test your skills as a 911 Dispatcher. It’s worth noting that the game developers have implemented a huge number of different scenarios, so be prepared for any surprises.
- Over 50 recorded dialogues inspired by real calls: serious and dramatic, but sometimes also funny or annoying.
- Real First Aid instructions.
- Opportunity to play on any city in the world!
- 6 selected cities in Career mode, featuring unique calls and events.
- More than 140 types of reports to encounter.
- 12 types of emergency vehicles (including helicopters, police cars and motorcycles).
PLAY ON ANY CITY IN THE WORLD
Check out thousands of cities from all around the world. The Free Play mode lets you choose a city to play on – the game will download its map, along with real streets, addresses and the emergency infrastructure. You can also try the Career mode, which contains 6 cities with unique events – survive an earthquake in San Francisco and save Washington, D.C. from bomb attacks.
A number of police, fire department and paramedic units are at your disposal. The forces may use a variety of vehicles (from common ambulances to police helicopters), essential equipment (e.g., bulletproof vests, first aid kits and technical tools) and consist of team members with different abilities.
Also recommended to you Empire Warriors TD