NIUBI Partition Editor is a simple and reliable software for fast and comfortable partition management of various drives, both internal and external, including virtual drives, for individual computers and full servers.
NIUBI Partition Editor review
Creates and deletes, edits and hides, defragments and copies as well as performs many other useful operations, if necessary, returning the drives to their original state before use.
The application is surprisingly easy to use, although consumers will still benefit from some knowledge of the action they plan to take.
The NIUBI Partition Editor GUI provides the user with all the information they need to confidently use the software.
By selecting the drive, you can use one of the many tools structured on the left side of the window to perform various operations.
- resize without losing data;
- move, merge and disconnect;
- concealment, deletion, formatting;
- changing the letter or mark of a volume;
- erase data and create a clean drive;
- cloning information for transfer;
- viewing properties and searching for damages;
- defragmentation and error correction;
- Canceling operations if desired.
Also here you will be able to hide files that can be seen only when reading the components of this program. Additionally, you will be able to put a special password to protect your data, which will make the files even safer from reading.
Benefits of the utility:
- User-friendly and intuitive interface;
- Ability to hide files;
- Creating sectors on the drive;
Also recommended to you Download CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Download NIUBI Partition Editor All Editions 9.7 – (12.6 Mb)