This development may appeal to both advanced amateurs and true professionals, it can be used to easily combine any number of various frames in a scene with high contrast into one image that will have the maximum number of details, you can download Photomatix from our project.
In addition to the above-described features, the program is able to automatically create an HDR image, that is, you can create a picture with an extended dynamic range, and for this the program will use the EXIF information that is created when the camera takes the picture. Photomatix can work in batch mode, the interface is generally clear.
HDRsoft Photomatix review
It is also worth noting that Photomatix is able to improve the quality of the original photo, for this, after loading it into the program, you need to twist a couple of sliders and then save it in the desired format, the image quality can be seen in real time. The program is able to reduce noise, for this there is a special function called. Photomatix provides all the tools for managing color, actually this is clearly visible from the screenshot. By the way, I completely forgot to add, if any of you are working with such a powerful program as Lightroom – it is worth remembering that Photomatix has a special plug-in that allows these two developments to interact.
In general, I think everyone understands what this tool is all about, you need to take several photos with different levels of exposure, after simple manipulations you can merge them into one HDR image, then there is a simple adjustment of color, saturation, and so on, in the end you you get a great shot, in fact there’s nothing more to add, I hope the development will come in handy for true lovers to take high-quality pictures and then work with them. On the subject of hacking, the key generator does its job well, after installing and starting Photomatix you just need to start the generator and get the serial number, after which you can safely work with the application without restrictions.
- Merge to HDR, Tone Mapping and Exposure Fusion
- Automatic Alignment of hand-held photos
- Automatic Ghost Removal and Selective Deghosting tool
- Options for real estate photography
- Automation with Batch Processing
Benefits for professional photographers:
- Saving on lighting equipment. No need to acquire expensive lighting equipment -and carry it- when you shoot high contrast scenes. Just enable the Auto Exposure Bracketing feature of your camera, and let Photomatix merge your photos into an image with extended dynamic range.
- Great pictures on cloudy days. Shadowless hazy sunlight or an overcast sky usually results in dull-looking photographs. The tone mapping tool of Photomatix can turn them into great-looking images. Check out this image as an example.
- Saving time in post-processing. Photomatix Pro is designed for productivity — automatic blending, unlimited stacking, easy comparison of results and batch processing save hours of masking and layers work in image editing programs.
- Well exposed panoramas. A panoramic scene is almost always a high contrast scene — you can’t limit your view to areas with the same brightness when shooting a 360° panorama. By taking views under several exposures and processing them in Photomatix Pro, you can create a panorama that will show details in both the dark and bright areas of the scene. Photomatix Pro offers both exposure fusion (also known as exposure blending) and HDR tone mapping.
Also recommended to you CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Download HDRsoft Photomatix Pro 7.0a – (41 Mb)