You can Download Air Explorer Pro from our site for free
Air Explorer Pro
Air Explorer is a handy tool that will appeal to users of cloud services. Now you can easily view what files you store on multiple servers, as well as the ability to transfer between them. There are so many people on the Internet who store their valuable data on password-protected cloud servers. Sometimes you need to copy or move files from one service to another, before you had to copy them first to your computer, and then move them to another service. This program Air Explorer Pro will save you time. After the launch you will find an easy and convenient user interface with Russian support. You need to choose which services you work with, specify your login data, and then you can see what you have stored there. Additionally, you will be able to search through the files, no matter when they have been added. The list of supported cloud services can be seen in the first screenshot, I think you will find it easier to understand. Downloading Air Explorer Pro will save you a lot of time, because transferring data from one account to another is not an easy and often time consuming task, and this program will do it without any problems. You can view your data in two-pane mode, and you can secure your data by encrypting the files you upload to the cloud. The application is convenient, the list of cloud services is long, that’s all the advantages.
Straightforward looks and neatly organized tabs
- Air Explorer comes with a user-friendly GUI (graphical user interface) that makes it easy even for beginners to enter their credentials and connect their online account to this app.
- In addition to exploring the files you store on your cloud servers, you can also search for a certain file throughout all your connected accounts within a dedicated tab, while another one allows you to synchronize two accounts.
Browse data stored on Dropbox, Mega, OneDrive, Google Drive and others
- In order to enjoy the functions of Air Explorer, you first need to connect the servers you regularly use to the app. More precisely, you can specify the username and password for one or several accounts, then download or upload files without any hassle.
- Air Explorer supports a wide range of services, such as Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, Mega, Mediafire, WebDav and Yandex, and the login process is as straightforward as possible: enter the username and password, and you are done.
Move files between accounts or encrypt all uploads
- Due to Air Explorer, you can easily copy or move documents from one account to the one, with only a few mouse clicks – you can browse data in a two-panel mode, so you can easily select one or more files that you want to transfer.
- Moroever, Air Explorer can also help you protect the security of your data by encrypting all the files you upload to the cloud – it goes without saying that you need to remember the password you use, otherwise you will not be able to access the files afterwards.
- All in all, the application is a nifty app that can help you save a lot of time when it comes to browsing files you store in cloud accounts, as well as transfer them or sync local folders to online ones.
How to use Crack and Download Explorer or how to get the full version:
- Download Explorer (archive) from the link below
- Unzip and install the installer as usual (do not run the application)
- Copy the Crack file to the installation folder (or the folder specified in the Readme.txt file)
- Run the application
- Enjoy it!
Also recommended to you Download CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
Password for archiv: kolompc.com