Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom – an indispensable program when working with digital photos. With Lightroom, you can quickly import, process, manage and display images. Improved repair tools, the ability to flexibly configure print settings and powerful systematization functions greatly speed up the work process.
Lightroom combines photos into “collections” – virtual gatherings of files that can quickly search. It stores information about keywords, previews and metadata not in each graphic file, but in a centralized database (the SQLite engine). Therefore, the database can be accessed and about the photos, which are now in the archive on DVD. The size of the program is significantly smaller than Bridge, it runs faster and takes less RAM. In general, Lightroom is aimed exclusively at photographers who are interested in processing and cataloging photos, rather than integrating everything and everything. Another feature of the Photoshop Lightroom package is the separation of the process of working with pictures into separate stages. Each of them has its own functional module with a corresponding set of tools and palettes of settings. Lightroom’s functionality includes not only a RAW converter and image processing tools, but also a powerful photo cataloging system, as well as tools for creating slide shows and web pages. As in many modern RAW-converters, Lightroom uses the principle of nondestructive editing. This means that information about all the operations performed by the user and settings is recorded in the service file, while the original image is kept unchanged. Such an approach allows not only to minimize the probability of irretrievable loss of originals of processed images, but also makes it possible to create and print many different variants of the same image without having to save an appropriate number of full-fledged graphic files that quickly eat up free space on the hard disk. At the end of the work on the image, the user can save his processed version as a separate graphic file.
- An intuitive environment with tools designed specifically for photographers.
- Organization, evaluation of images and the addition of a copyright symbol.
- Create image presets.
- Integration with Photoshop.
- Adjust the settings of multiple images with one click.
- Cross-platform support for 64-bit architecture, Mac OS and Windows platforms.
- Support for DSLR video files – Interoperability with most digital SLR cameras makes it easy to monitor and organize static photos and videos.
- Adding watermarks – embedding a logo (text or graphic watermark) in the image, adjusting the size, position and transparency.
- Quick import images – the import interface is easy to navigate, contains clear visual indicators of where and how the photos will be located after import.
- Correction perspective – the possibility of non-destructive correction of the picture perspective.
- Flexible print settings. Tools allow you to drag one image or several images to a page, and then change their location and size.
- Correction of lenses – correction of lens defects, such as geometry violation, chromatic aberration, vignetting, etc.
- Download on the Internet – the ability to upload images on Facebook, SmugMug and Flickr. When you add comments to pictures, these messages are instantly displayed in the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom library next to the corresponding photos.
- Create a slide show with music. Ready-made slideshows can easily be shared with the help of exports (including high-resolution).
- Photographing in conjunction with the computer – instant import and display of the photo after the camera fixes the picture.
- Simulation of film grain. The tools make it easy to control the grain parameters that can be applied to the image to simulate the appearance of the film.
Also recommended to you CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra