Adguard is an application that effectively filters and protects you from annoying advertisements, websites spreading viruses, and much more. The application effectively deals with blocking virtually all types of advertising. At the same time, it allows you to speed up the loading of sites on your mobile device, and also saves incoming traffic a little by removing additional advertising elements from downloading. The speed and productivity of the application depends on the work of the VPN server, which in turn will be placed on your device. The application does not require ROOT rights.
Blocks Ads Without Root .Adguard provides you with a reliable and manageable protection that immediately and without your participation filters the loading web pages. Adguard removes all the annoying ads, blocks loading of dangerous websites, and will not allow anyone to track your activities on the Internet.
When processing a web page, Adguard does several things at once:
- Removes ads and online tracking code directly from the page.
- Checks a page against our database of phishing and malicious sites.
- Checks apps downloaded from unknown sources.
Blocks ads everywhere
Block throughout the whole system. This includes video ads and ads in your favorite apps, browsers, games, and on any website you can imagine. Dozens of ad filters are available to you and are updated on a regular basis, guaranteeing the best filtering quality.
Cares about your privacy
We value the privacy of your personal data above anything else. With AdGuard, you will be safe from online trackers and analytics systems that lurk on the web trying to steal your sensitive information.
Saves your traffic
More ads blocked means fewer ads loaded. Fewer ads loaded means more traffic saved. Simple math by AdGuard! Download the apk file, install the app and spend your traffic on things you like instead of wasting it on voracious ads.
You stay in control
It is your device, after all, and you decide what gets filtered and what doesn’t. A wide range of settings — from basic to ‘pro’ — as well as an Apps Management tool will help you customize the filtering to your liking.
- [Feature] Add “Reset to defaults” option to the Extensions settings;
- [Feature] Change notification about updated userscripts and filters;
- [Feature] Feature discovery and contextual help;
- [Feature] Update CoreLibs to 1.4.78;
- [Fix(regression)] Feature discovery and contextual help;
- [Fix(regression)] Fix search suggestions in Firefox;
- [Fix] Add bullet in select setting statistics period;
- [Fix] Advanced pref.dns.blocking.nxdomain should work consistently;
- [Fix] Can’t import (large?) DNS filter (Energized Unified);
- [Fix] Change notification about updated userscripts and filters;
- [Fix] Custom filters aren’t restored from backup;
- [Fix] Fix search suggestions in Firefox;
- [Fix] Stealth Mode / Extensions settings are inconsistent;
- [Fix] Update Google DOH and DOT URLs in the configuration;
- [Fix] Wrong flow of adding a new userscript;
- [Fix] Wrong rule is suggested when blocking an HTTPS runnel request;
- [Fix] [3.1.53 Nightly] Network rules do not block sometimes;
- [Fix] [Root] IPv6 filtering doesn’t work;
- [Fix] com.turkcell.bip – cannot call.
- Premium features unlocked.
Also recommended to you War Robots
Premium – (14.7 Mb)