Zend Technologies Zend Guard
Zend Technologies Zend Guard
The Leading PHP Encode and PHP Obfuscation Solution. Zend Guard, the most widely accepted PHP encoding and obfuscation product on the market, protects your application from unlicensed use and reverse engineering.
Zend Guard maximizes software profitability by:
- Limiting unauthorized duplication or use of your applications.
- Ensuring that only licensed customers use your products and that they remain within the terms of your license.
- Offering flexible licensing terms that make your software products more attractive, increase sales, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Increasing conversion rate from evaluation to licensed product.
- Preventing other people from changing your code (all files are rendered as un-editable and external changes will corrupt the code) protecting the files against external tampering.
Encoding with the Zend Guard allows developers to encode their PHP script at any time during the development process. More importantly, this enables code to be encoded prior to distribution or publishing.
Source Code contains various tags and names defined by the programmer. These names are typically made meaningful to make the code easy to understand and maintain, by developers. The PHP obfuscator converts these tags and names into cryptic names, in order to make the code difficult to understand by others, without affecting code execution.
Prevent reverse engineering through PHP encoding and obfuscation
You worked hard to develop your code. Now you need to protect it. Zend Guard’s powerful encoding and obfuscation technologies prevent reverse engineering, copyright infringement and unauthorized modification of your code.
Protect your PHP code from unauthorized use
Zend Guard’s licensing capabilities allow Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) to create a variety of licensing policies for their commercial PHP applications. The product supports most commonly used licensing models such as concurrent users, time limited, segment of network, or server specific licensing. These capabilities allow vendors to maximize their revenue by preventing unauthorized use.
Compiles and converts the plain-text PHP scripts into a platform-independent binary format known as a ‘Zend Intermediate Code’ file. These encoded binary files can then be distributed instead of the plain text PHP protecting your hard programming efforts. Benefits of using this PHP encrypt process:
- Enables PHP source code protection (against copyright infringement and reverse-engineering) of commercial PHP applications through advanced encoding and obfuscation technologies.
- Provides IT Managers with a solution that prohibits modification of their internal PHP application source code so they can effectively support them.
- Streamlined integration with Zend Studio – just one click and your PHP application is encoded.
- Auto-detects and suggests PHP code elements (such as functions and methods) to exclude them from being obfuscated significantly reducing development time.
Also recommended to you CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra