You can Download WPSApp Pro from our site for free
WPSApp Pro is an android program that checks the security of Wi-Fi networks using the WPS protocol.
This protocol uses an 8-digit pin to connect to a Wi-Fi access point, but it is usually predefined in the router and the standard pin is known to different manufacturers or can be easily calculated. WPSApp can connect to networks using known default pins, and the program picks up default passwords for some routers.
Using the application is very easy, click on the scan icon, then you will see a list of networks. If a red cross is shown next to it, these networks have disabled WPS protocol, if a question mark is shown, you can try to connect, and a green checkmark means that it is easy to connect to these Wi-Fi points. It is worth mentioning that for certain functions, in particular, connection with pin requires root rights.
How to Download and use the APK file to install WPSApp
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you Download McAfee Endpoint Security
Download WPSApp Pro 1.6.28 APK [Patched] – (2.51 Mb)