A new version of a simple program has been published that can use convenient tools to clean up your computer of all sorts of garbage, for example, you can remove all traces left after your visit to the Internet, easily find and clean index.dat files, cache, cookies, various logs, autocompletions and so on and so forth, I think it’s not necessary to list the entire list, and so it’s clear what you are talking about, you can download Wipe below.
Pay attention to the fact that the developers write that no user documents and just the necessary files will not be affected, the application simply scans the system and finds all traces that you can leave after visiting the computer, so if you are worried about this moment, you can use Wipe .
Immediately after installing and running the utility, you will need to select English or any other support, then the program will start scanning your computer, you will have to wait, most likely at the end of the process you will see a rather large list with all traces found, you can delete everything at once or select it certain items.
Please note that the list will be divided into zones, you can view each of them separately, you can find out the total number of files within the zones, how many entries in the registry will be affected, and you can find out the total space occupied by this garbage. The Wipe interface is quite simple and understandable, I think you can figure it out without problems, there is nothing more to add about the program, I hope it will help you to remove traces qualitatively.
This release improves some visual aspects of our recent big update. We just made things even more convenient, take a look:
- The navigation bar (blue panel on the left) will disappear now when you view the list of supported areas or view the contents of any area. This will give you extra space on the screen for really important things. Thank you for your ideas! We really dont want to waste valuable screen space!
- We have returned icons of supported programs to the list.
- Added support for browser Comodo Dragon 76 (future version).
- Added support for browser Comodo IceDragon 65 (current version).
- Added support for browser Opera 62 and 63 (current and future version).
Also recommended to you War Robots