You can Download Windows Firewall Control from our website for free
Windows Firewall Control review
With this small utility, the user can access the most commonly used firewall options from Windows Vista and 7, so if you use it, the program may be useful, download Windows Firewall Control below.
Once the application is installed, it will be located in the system tray, from there you can perform all the necessary operations in the park of mouse clicks. A small example, Windows Firewall Control allows you to quickly ban or allow any program to log on, you can flexibly configure filtering rules, you can easily view the current active Internet connections and perform other operations.
- Notification Modes: Multiple modes to notify you of blocked connections.
- Train mode, which provides notifications about blocked outgoing connections.
- Password blocking the current settings of the program and Windows Firewall.
- Resets the forgotten password of the current program settings status. – Only one small executable file with all built-in features.
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface accessible from the system tray.
- You can allow or deny network connection to any application with a single click.
- Shell integration into Windows Explorer context menu.
- Quick access to edit Windows Firewall rules directly from the program interface.
- Enable autoloading of the program at login.
- Import and export network rules of the program.
- Protection against unauthorized deletion.
- Ability to restore previous settings on deletion.
- Checking the new version of the program through the interface.
Also recommended to you Download CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
Download Windows Firewall Control 22.214.171.124 – (3,3 Mb)