We are glad to offer you the operating system “Windows 7 Ultimate” with Service Pack 1 (SP1), in which (Microsoft Office), except updates to telemetry and updates to the transition to Windows 10, and which provides a choice of languages between Russian and English.
Windows 7 Ultimate is the most complete version for home users who need all the features of Windows, including everything that is part of Home Premium and Enterprise, without having to enter into a separate license agreement.
The main features of Windows 7:
DirectAccess – provides mobile users with reliable access to corporate networks from the Internet without the need to create a connection to a virtual private network (VPN).
BitLocker and BitLocker To Go – helps to protect data on computers and removable disks, if necessary, performs forced encryption and creates backup copies of keys for data recovery.
BranchCache – reduces the time that users from the company’s branches spend on downloading files over the network.
Enterprise Search Scopes – provides a single simple interface for searching information on the corporate network, including SharePoint sites.
AppLocker – allows an administrator to define, with the help of centrally managed, but flexible group policies, which applications can and can not be run on user PCs.
Enhancements in Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) deployment technology – The updated VDI interface includes support for multiple monitors and microphones. It is also possible to use virtual machine images to boot physical PCs.
Subsystem for UNIX-Based Applications (SUA) – a subsystem for Unix applications facilitates integration between Windows and UNIX / Linux environments.
Multilingual User Interface (MUI) – the ability to create a single image for any language versions and any types of hardware (desktop, laptop, Tablet PC), which will provide a more convenient and faster deployment of the operating system. Later, users will be able to switch the operating system interface (in particular menus, dialog boxes, learning and support files) to any of the supported languages if necessary.
- At installation there is a choice of language: Russian or English
- Official updates from Microsoft are integrated (except for those relating to Windows Defeneder, .Net Framework, telemetry, updates to Windows 10) to December 22, 2017. Some updates are not included in the distribution, their overall size is small.
- Integrated Internet Explorer 11.0.49
- User Account Control (UAC) is turned off
- Activation is provided separately, which allows you to activate the OS with a legal key.
- The assembly is available in two versions: with install.esd and with install.wim (the image from which Windows deploys during installation). Using install.esd allows you to significantly reduce the ISO size. install.wim is used in the original version of Windows (that is, versions from developers). The gradual transition to install.esd is caused by the increase in the amount of updates that need to be integrated into the assembly, and as a result, in the current build of Windows 7 x64, the install.wim file exceeds 4 GB, and the build image exceeds 4.38 GB, which does not allow writing it to DVD5. Thus, you have two options for assembly. Choose the one that you like best, otherwise they are exactly the same.
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 Original x86
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 Original x64