Want to track networks? Identify and fix a network problem at home, in a small office or corporate network? Gather useful information about network performance ? Are you just looking for an elegant replacement for the default OSX wireless utility? You have just found your ideal tool!
WiFiRadar Pro allows you to keep track of your network; it can be used to identify and troubleshoot problems with your home in a small office or corporate network and help you gather useful information about network performance.
- Easy to use, intuitive user interface
- Suitable for home, small office or corporate networks
- Live monitoring for all networks
- Graphical diagrams for better visualization
- Automatic signal
- Ability to export the current report to the CSV network
- Easy connection to any network (Open, WEP or WPA/WPA2)
- Ultra-Secure for password storage
- Works with 802.11a / B / G / N / AC networks
- A lot of useful information in your hands: SSID, BSSID, RSSI, feed, AP mode, security, tariffs, Channel Flags, Country
Also recommended to you War Robots
Requirements: MacOS X 10.9 or later 64-bit