Waze – GPS, Maps, Traffic Alerts & Live Navigation is a car navigator that can be called cute. This is achieved at the expense of cute style and design. Well, everything else is more than at a high level. Users will be able to lay the route and at the same time to accurately calculate the time en route. This will be influenced by the density of traffic, the presence of traffic jams, accidents, as well as the activities of the traffic police. The program will automatically in real time will select the best option for the course, so the driver in case of force majeure will lose as little precious minutes.
Waze Navigation review
Waze is one of the best navigators for motorists. There are more than 100 million fans of the application worldwide, and the rapidly developing service shows a high level of support from the developers. The program allows not only to create the ideal route, but also promptly notifies about traffic jams, emergencies and other problems on the roads.
Using the application is very simple, you need to select your destination, and then wait until the program calculates the most optimal route. By default, the shortest route is selected, but if you want, you can choose available alternatives. Choose the most comfortable route in your opinion and go on your way. In the same application settings, you can set a variety of options that help improve the performance of the navigator and make the trip as comfortable as possible. For example, disabling traffic on toll roads.
No less interesting and useful feature is the display of the current speed on the screen of your device. In addition to everything else, the navigator warns about the various restrictions, possible violations and repairs. Don’t forget to turn on the sound to receive important notifications about speed cameras, incidents and other problematic areas.
- Live routing based on community driven, real-time traffic & road info
- Community reported alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures, and more
- Turn-by-turn voice guided navigation
- Live maps, consistently edited and updated by Waze community map editors
- Automatic rerouting as conditions change on the road
- Send your ETA & real-time drive to update those you’re meeting
- Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours, and preferred routes
- Find the cheapest gas station on your route
- Add information on local places and businesses
- Add Facebook friends and sync Contacts
- See friends’ ETA when driving to the same destination
- One tap navigation to Facebook & Calendar events
- Earn points as you contribute road info and climb the ranks in your community
- Untouched apk with Original Hash Signature
- Certificate MD5 digest: 973cbf4c6cc7c602486328f140c781ea
- No changes were applied
- Languages: Full Multi Languages
- CPU architectures: arm64-v8a, armeabi-v7a
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi
How to use the APK file to install Waze
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download the file from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you KX Music Player Pro
seriously, why on earth are you providing a free and common android apk for download? why would anyone download from here and sideload Waze? what’s next, google maps?