VPN Client Pro review
Now you can have all features of OpenVPN Client and SSTP VPN Client in one app! With this app you will able to connect to any OpenVPN server and SSTP VPN servers. There is not needed to have the root access, because the VPN tun device is handled with the VpnService API introduced with Android 4.0 (ICS).
- OpenVPN TAP device support without root permission!
- OpenVPN VLAN 802.1Q support
- OpenVPN Obfsproxy support! (obfs2)
- OpenVPN scramble options support!
- OpenVPN Static key password protection!
- Import/export OpenVPN configuration
- SSTP EAP-TLS support (Authentication with certificates)
- SSTP EAP-MS-CHAPv2 support
- SSTP MS-CHAPv2/CHAP/PAP support
- Auto connect on boot
- Auto connect/pause/disconnect on WiFi/Mobile/WiMAX up/down
- App filter (Require Android >= 5.0)
- Tasker/Locale plugin
- Import pem, der, pkcs12 cetfificate formats
- Support for certificates in KeyChain
- IPv6 support
- Support for HTTP/SOCKS proxies
- Support for customized HTTP headers
- Backup/restore configuration
How to Download and use the APK file to install VPN
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you Download McAfee Endpoint Security