VMware ThinApp is sophisticated software that is designed to create portable versions of games, applications, programs, and other components that require installation. With this utility, you will be able to create a portable version of software content that can run without further installation.
This solution is notable for the fact that it can greatly facilitate the interaction with the components of the operating system, and at the same time will be able to provide faster operation of the device, as it will not be clogged with unnecessary files.
This method is also useful when the computer for some reason can not install the program you need, because of conflict situations. Instead of fixing errors and cleaning the registry, it will be much easier to make a portable version of the program, because it is done in minutes.
Advantages of the program:
- Bypassing system errors;
- High speed of work;
- Easy and user-friendly interface;
- Support for all types of resources;
- Installation on all OS versions;
In the future, this technology will allow you to run programs on your PC without installing them inside the system. This will reduce the unnecessary load on your device, keep its performance, as well as save memory on your hard drive.
This tool is absolutely safe in its use, as it does not perform any changes inside the operating system at all. Therefore, the application does not carry a threat, and is recommended for use even by the most inexperienced users.
Features of the utility:
- Powerful tool for creating portable versions of software;
- Using a unique technology that collects technical information in a container;
- Absolutely safe algorithms that do not change the platform;
- Multi-language interface;
You can download VMware ThinApp directly on our website by following the link located on this page.
Whats new in the program:
- A COMDLG32.dll error appears when applications are run from a network share.
- Workaround: Add ProcessExternalNameBehavior=Original and SetVirtualModuleFileNameInPeb=1 to the General Parameters section of the Package.ini and rebuild the package.
- When 64-bit version of Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 or Microsoft Word 2010 on Windows 10 is started, a “Fatal Application Exit” error occurs.
- Workaround: Add the ChildProcessEnvironmentException=msiexec.exe in Package.ini and build the project.
- When a website is marked as favorite in Internet Explorer, the website is not seen immediately in the Favorites Bar.
Also recommended to you Download CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Download VMware Thinapp Enterprise 2212 Build 21059475 – (17 Mb)
It works but makes sure to have a Windows firewall advanced to block outbound connections. ??