VMProtect protects software from analysis and hacking. The protection is based on executing program code sections on a virtual machine. The architecture of the virtual machine is fundamentally different from conventional processors, which makes most tools used by hackers meaningless.
VMProtect Ultimate review
VMProtect is a complex solution for software protection. In addition to direct code protection, VMProtect allows you to generate and check serial numbers, limit their validity, limit the period of free updates and much more.
- Code virtualization is the next step in the field of protecting software from analysis. Most systems protect the executable code and decrypt it when you start the program. VMProtect never decrypts the code. During the protection process, VMProtect translates the program code into code that runs on a virtual processor. The command set of this processor is different from the x86 or x64 processors and changes every time the program is protected.
- Support for all file formats – VMProtect allows protecting executable files (EXE, SCR), dynamic libraries (DLL, OCX, BPL) and drivers (SYS).
- Support of 64-bit platforms – VMProtect allows you to protect both 32-bit and 64-bit executable files, libraries and drivers.
- Windows line support – files protected by VMProtect can run on all versions of Windows, starting with Windows 95. 32 and 64-bit operating systems are supported, there are no problems with DEP and UAC.
- Comprehensive protection solution – VMProtect allows you to generate and check serial numbers. Numbers can be generated either manually or automatically (Web generators). Serial numbers can be limited in time of action, can limit the period of free updates, can be tied to the equipment. VMProtect also makes it physically impossible to execute the code in the absence of a serial number.
Also recommended to you Download CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Download VMProtect Ultimate 3.0.9 Build 695 – (62.2 Mb)