VirtualHostX is the easiest way to build and test multiple websites on your Mac. It’s the perfect solution for web designers working on more than one project at a time. With VirtualHostX you can easily create and manage unlimited Apache websites with just a few clicks.
- Built on-top of the power of Vagrant and VirtualBox.
- Comes with its own self-contained Apache web server.
- No more administrator password prompts.
- Apple’s software updates cannot break your settings.
- Automatically refresh your web browser when you make changes to your website.
- Every website is available over HTTP and secure HTTPS.
- Organize your virtual hosts into folders.
- Enable SSL/HTTPS support on your virtual hosts.
- Automatically generates SSL certificates and keys.
- Automatically refresh your browser whenever you make changes to your website.
- PHP 5.5.9 is enabled by default – upgradable to 7.0.
- Uses a real Ubuntu 14.04 web server.
Also recommended to you iNotepad Pro