Virtual Volume is a useful application for gadget owners, which saves the life span of physical buttons on their mobile device or they prefer to use the touchscreen capabilities 100%.
Virtual Volume review
Or have any other reason to use a virtual button to change the sound level. The parameter selection system provides precise and user-friendly modes of operation and a mechanism to quickly switch between them. But you need to understand that there are certain limitations and features that affect your usual activities.
- Easy and ubiquitous access to the volume control from the label status bar (available on all versions of the system) and direct control (cell phone only + due to system limitations) for small 1×1 widgets.
- Simple, functional and elegant design as code and markup: the application is consistent with the look and feel of your system and size tiny.
- no meaningless demand resolution, no advertising, it just does not do what you expect.
- Include precise control over each individual volume streams (more detailed than those offered in System Settings).
- Finely tuned compatibility for a wide range of devices. I spent a lot of time getting all the layouts and features right on every supported Android versions and sizes of Screeen.
Also recommended to you War Robots