You can Download ViewCompanion Premium for free
ViewCompanion Premium review
A powerful program that allows you to convert and print documents of rather rare formats, such as TIFF, CALS, HPGL and some others, the list can be viewed on the official page, download ViewCompanion is offered below. From the big plus of the product it is worth noting that it will allow you to convert the viewed format to another, more famous, for example, PDF, JPG, BMP and so on.
- If you need to distribute drawings, e.g. on the Internet, you can convert your drawings to Autodesk Drawing Web Format (DWF), Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) or Adobe PDF. All these formats are very popular for distributing drawings.
- You can convert multiple files of different formats to a single multi-page PDF, DWF or TIFF file.
- ViewCompanion can split a multi-page PDF, PDF or DWF files into several single paged files.
- Your PLT, PDF, CGM and DWF files can be converted to Autodesk DXF format, which can be read by almost all CAD application, e.g.: Autodesk AutoCAD and Microstation.
- Both batch conversion and printing is included. The software can be configured to monitor a user selected folder, and all files copied to that folder will be automatically printed.
- ViewCompanion gives you advanced functions for zooming and panning, and you can view your files fast and accurate.
- Use Viewcompanion’s precise tools to measure dimension lengths and areas. You can measure using snap to drawing geometry for highest accuracy. Calibration of the measurement tools is available to make sure you get correct results if your drawings are not 1:1. The measurement results may be exported to csv, which can be loaded into Excel or any other spreadsheet application.
- With ViewCompanion Premium you can add markups to the loaded file. Supported markup elements include rectangles, lines, dimension lines, area measurements, ellipses, polygons, text, arrows, stamps and images.
You can select one of the predefined stamps or create your own. User defined symbol libraries makes it easy to add frequently used symbols as markups. Hyperlinks can be added to markup elements, and a hyperlink can either open another drawing inside ViewCompanion, or open an Internet location (URL) using the default browser.
- All markup elements are stored in a separate file and the original file will be left unmodified.
- The markup elements can optionally be included when the viewed file is printed or converted.
- You can export markup elements as Autodesk DXF, Autodesk DWF, CGM and other formats.
- Some numbers were displayed inverted in a DWF file.
- A couple of DWF files from customer caused exception error during loading.
- Step and repeat commands were not supported for Gerber files.
- Step and repeat commands were not supported for Excellon files.
- HPGL/2 file was not loaded correctly. The HPGL/2 file contained a raster element but no bits per pixel configuration. You may now change the default bits per pixel setting in the HPGL options page.
- Text was missing in a DWF file if the requested font was not installed on the system.
- Excellon drill file was loaded with wrong tool sizes.
- Some images in a DWF file were displayed using wrong scaling.
- A red signature stamp in a DWF file should not be visible.
- There were missing characters on some pages in a DWF file from customer.
- Parenthesis sometimes caused additional text spacing in DWF files.
- Text brackets were not correctly aligned with text in a DWF file.
- Several images in a PLT file had wrong rotation and wrong position.
Also recommended to you Empire Warriors TD
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Download ViewCompanion Premium 13.15 – (63.5 Mb)