VidCoder 5.14 + Portable [Full]
VidCoder is an open-source DVD/Blu-ray ripping and video transcoding application for Windows. It uses HandBrake as its encoding engine.
- MP4, MKV containers
- H.264 encoding with x264, the world’s best video encoder
- Completely integrated encoding pipeline: everything is in one process and no huge intermediate temporary files
- H.265, MPEG-4, MPEG-2, VP8, Theora video
- AAC, MP3, Vorbis, AC3, FLAC audio encoding and AAC/AC3/MP3/DTS/DTS-HD passthrough
- Target bitrate, size or quality for video
- 2-pass encoding
- Decomb, detelecine, deinterlace, rotate, reflect filters
- Batch encoding
- Instant source previews
- Creates small encoded preview clips
- Pause, resume encoding
You’ll need .NET 4.6. If you don’t have it, App will prompt you to download and install it. If you’re on Windows 10 you shouldn’t need to install anything; it has .NET 4.6 pre-installed.
You do not need to install HandBrake for App to work.
Also recommended to you War Robots
VidCoder 5.14 + Portable – (34.8 Mb)