Here’s the ninth version of Vasco da Gama HD Professional by MotionStudios, which was created for people who love to travel, let me now explain the connection.
Vasco da Gama 12 review
The software will allow you to organize your route in an attractive animation with movements on the map, the second screenshot approximately shows what you can get with the competent work with the application. You will get a large number of maps that you can use, route lines will be perfectly drawn, all objects will be displayed in 3D mode with the movements on the map, you can add animated text, you can enable camera tracking of the moving object and so on. In total, you can choose from over 238 thousand cities and towns.
Who is going to download MotionStudios Vasco da Gama from our site for free, probably will be surprised by its “weight”, but after installing and running, I think the questions will disappear, yet working with graphics always requires a small amount, especially when such large maps are already built into the software.
Whats new in Vasco da Gama 12 HD Professional 12.01
- Bugfix: Error in the automatic camera movement when calculating the time.
- Bugfix: With StringGadget active, it was not possible to switch to any other StringGadget with the mouse.
- Bugfix: When loading projects the limit was not displayed in some cases.
- Bugfix: The old color element was still displayed during the color selection.
- Bugfix: When switching from EasyAssist to expert mode, waypoints are converted to breakpoints if objects or texts are set here.
- Change: When importing GPS tracks in EasyAssist, the breakpoints are not specified because they are not used.
Also recommended to you Download CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
how to unlock?