To create high-quality backups, I recommend using the powerful program Uranium Backup. The utility can also be used to write backups to CDs.
Uranium Backup review
The application is a simple tool for creating a backup of Windows software. Uranium Backup Free is a program that is widely used in more than a hundred countries around the world, translated into thirteen popular languages. So, with the help of the application you can perform a wide range of any type of backup, and your assistant will be quite handy graphical interface of the program.
The key features of the program are:
- cloud backup;
- disaster recovery;
- backing up to CDs, Blu-ray, local disk or FTP folder, tapes, and uploading to the cloud;
- file copying without modification or unnecessary overdubbing;
- advanced task scheduler;
- fast backup of databases and virtual machines, even if at the moment of backup creation, the server where all the information is located is running;
- Advanced Encryption Standard 128 bit algorithm and support for 256-bit encryption to protect data in ZIP archives;
- backup SQL Server, ESXi / VSphere and Hyper-V virtual machines;
- Uranium Backup Free utility has a mirror synchronization function, which can be applied to an individual folder;
- on-the-fly compression, individually, of locked files or automatic compression into ZIP archives is performed;
- the program supports Unicode and names greater than 255 characters;
- and much, much more.
To summarize, I can say that the utility has a long list of useful backup options. You can download Uranium Backup for free by clicking on the link below.
Also recommended to you Deskshare My Screen Recorder Pro
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Download Uranium Backup 22.214.171.12429 – (44.3 Mb)