Typeeto is a Mac application that turns your computer into a Bluetooth keyboard for iOS devices. What’s more, Typeeto also supports Apple TV, making the Mac a remote control for the console.
There is no version for iOS devices. The app is only installed on your computer and connects to any device in the same Wi-Fi network. It’s convenient and fast – just turn on Bluetooth and pair the devices in your Mac system settings.
Once connected, the Typeeto icon will appear in the dock. When you click on it, a small cursor window appears, which means you can start typing on your Mac keyboard. The characters appear on the connected device instantly. There’s no delay compared to the built-in device keyboard.
There are several applications: you can rewrite in messengers that don’t have a computer version. For example, Tinder. The second is to work with the text editor on the iPad and use the computer’s screen as an additional one to display materials.
- Select between Dark & Light themes
- Make use of sound effects
- Designate a hotkey to each device
- The device’s type is detected automatically, but you can always change it in Preferences
- Write long messages on Mac and send them from mobile devices
- Copy-paste a text from Mac to connected devices
- Use a full-scale keyboard to manage your Apple TV or game consoles connected to TV (except PS3 & PS4)
- Manage music playback on your devices
Also recommended to you War Robots
Requirements: OS X 10.9 or later 64-bit
UploadRive UploadEver UploadBuzz IntoUpload