TweakBit Anti-Malware – this program is needed to scan your personal computer to detect and remove malware, can also eliminate other security problems, which increases the protection of the system as a whole and improves its performance.
Overview Table of Article
TweakBit Anti-Malware review
Once started, the scanning process starts automatically and you can turn it off by going to the “Update” tab. The main window will contain all information about the scanning process, results and general recommendations. On the left side there will be tabs, such as “Quarantine” – everything that the software did not like, from now on will live there, delete the entire file or restore it, you decide directly. In general, nothing super-new development does not differ from its competitors, only the name is loud at the developer, I think you all know who they are and what is known on the Internet. By clicking the “Windows 10” tab, you can turn off some of the settings that are legendary, so you don’t have to worry about intercepting and sending data.
- Real-time protection for executable files.
- Pandora Real Time Analysis for better zero-day threat detection.
- An easy-to-use solution to save your computer, no matter how badly your system is infected.
- Specializes in removing complex threats.
- Removes potentially unwanted applications, annoying toolbars or browser add-ons.
- Quickly neutralizes viruses, trojans, rootkits, internet worms, spyware and adware.
- Does not conflict with other antiviruses and programs to protect your computer
- Does not slow down your computer or require signature updates thanks to cloud technology.
- Scans unknown files with multi-mobile scanning technology, using several constantly updated antivirus engines running in the Zemana Scan Cloud.
Also recommended to you Download CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra