tTorrent – ad free – is a convenient, functional and, because of other features, very popular torrent client, which helps users easily and without any problems to download the files they need. In this case, you can not only download, but also upload.
tTorrent – ad free review
Creating and making out handouts without encountering inconveniences from management. Well, various settings will help you to choose the optimal mode of operation so that the demanding program does not “eat” all the available traffic. Also support of proxies, IP-filters, RSS, and so much more will please you, that will essentially facilitate work on achievement of the set tasks.
- NO ADS!
- create and share new torrent files
- choose single files for download from torrents containing multiple files
- supports writing external storage, like SD cards (from Android 5.0)
- sequential download mode (streaming)
- Wifi only mode, Wifi or WiMAX mode
- magnet link support, trackerless torrent (DHT) support
- RSS support(automatically download torrents published in feeds)
- UPnP and NAT-PMP support
- IP filtering support
- proxy support (SOCKS, HTTP)
- Web interface (supports Transdroid/Transdrone)
- Label support (with custom save path)
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Untouched [Paid] apk with Original Hash Signature, no [Mod] or changes was applied;
- Certificate MD5 digest: 6ab5ba758c0550c95f2e6e3011fb3636
How to Download and use the APK file to install tTorrent
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you McAfee Endpoint Security