You can Download Transmit MacOS for free
Transmit is a powerful and versatile macOS app that makes it easy to manage and organize large files across multiple servers in the cloud. Transmit is a simple and reliable solution for users who need to maintain websites, upload multiple photos, or perform backups. Transmit has “Twin Turbo Engine” support for multiple connections and FXP support, making it a fast, smooth and reliable client for most Mac users. Transmit makes it easy for you to limit bandwidth, synchronize or compare files.
With its built-in search form, you can quickly and effortlessly filter the items displayed as soon as you type. The Settings window lets you change the default FTP client and configure Transmit to sync your favorite items.
Upload, download and manage files on servers with a simple, familiar and powerful interface. Transmit now connects to 10 new cloud services such as Backblaze B2, Box, Google Drive, DreamObjects, Dropbox, Microsoft Azure and Rackspace Cloud Files. And yes, Transmit still handles the classics – FTP, SFTP, WebDAV and S3 .
- Added a preference for setting the default terminal used for “Open In Terminal”
- ProxyCommand: added support for sourcing %% %h %p and %r values from ssh_config
- Added a setting to disable file editing conflict checking if desired
- Box: Added support for chunked file uploads, enabling transfers of files larger than 32GB
- SFTP: Added support for the ServerAliveInterval ssh_config directive
- S3: “Copy Signed URL” options are now sorted by duration
- File synchronization operations now always use binary mode for improved detection of changes
- FTP: When configured to use a passive connection, Transmit now attempts passive mode whether or not a server lists it in its FEAT response
Also recommended to you CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Requirements: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
Download Transmit 5.8.5 MacOS (30.1 Mb)