TrainSim Pro – train control simulator with 3D graphics, a lot of realistic features and features in the gameplay. Gamers will be able to get under their control one of the 50 versions of locomotives (from timeless classics to ultra-modern), 40 types of cars, and then go on the road over huge areas. 9 locations, the opportunity to try yourself as a driver in the subway, convenient control in a compartment with high realism and much more will please fans of the railway. Choose your destination and go on a fascinating and exciting journey.
Overview Table of Article
Train Sim Pro review
Initially, the player will have to choose the composition, which should be managed throughout the game. After that, it is necessary to choose a level. At almost any level it will be necessary to drive between stations.
From you only need to carefully monitor the speed. In doing so, you will gain experience and money.
All levels begin the same way – you have to open the doors so that the passengers can enter their cars.
After that the door should be closed, and then you can start another journey. The game provides quite a few levels, and each of them provides for different trains.
You’ll decide a lot of things on your own:
- train speed
- time of day or night
- if it’s dark, whether it’s night or tunnel, don’t forget to turn the lights on.
- cab view
- Choose also the location to move – meadows, airport or anything else to your liking!
Almost all of the routes that you will move through, take place on the territory of the city. Therefore, you will be able to see in detail all the colorfulness of the locations. Several cameras are provided.
And one of them is located in the driver’s car. Often it is used in the management of the train. Manage the train is relatively easy.
To train started moving, you need to activate the lever to the stop, which, among other things, allows you to adjust the speed. You can also use the speedometer, which is located in the corner on the left. You can use it to keep track of the current speed mode.
How to Download and use the APK file to install Train Sim Pro
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download Train Sim Pro of Berk from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you War Robots
[appbox googleplay com.ogien.trainsimpro]