Metasequoia – the program was specially created to provide an opportunity to work with 3D models, now everyone interested in creating their own models in different formats can meet their needs.
Overview Table of Article
Tetraface Inc Metasequoia review
The software is not for superprofessionals, but it is a great alternative to more sophisticated utilities in this area, especially due to its ease of use combined with good support for the different formats that this software is capable of working with.
- 3D painting for image mapping
- Various formats for import and export, such as DXF, LWO, 3DS, COB, OBJ and so on.
- Plug-ins that you can create using the SDK
- Python script
When creating a simple model from scratch, we recommend using the “Armature” tool. It allows you to build a symmetric model around a single axis. Those who have to work with more complex projects will use the functions of skeleton creation and “morphing”. Created models can be rendered using the built-in RenderMan tool, but in the free version of Metasequoia there is a restriction on the maximum resolution of the original object. Starting from the fourth version, the editor has been able to configure dynamic model lighting.
Metasequoia can import files in SUF, OBJ, WRL, DXF, LWO, ROK, STL, PMD and 3DS formats. The extended version (EX) also supports FBX, PLY, DAE and SVG. The same formats can be exported by the program.
The functionality of Metasequoia can be extended by installing plug-ins. So far, their number is not so great, but is growing steadily.
Whats new in the program:
- The split position of the view is retained after switching layouts or restarting, and can be reset in the menu.
- Items to be recorded when recording a view information can now be selected from the view angle and the edit option.
- A .vrm file can be loaded as glTF.
- Bug fixes
- The glTF exporter may output an error data when the Constant shader is included.
Also recommended to you Download CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Download Tetraface Inc Metasequoia 4.8.5b – (173.5 Mb)