Terraria is a mobile version of the cult 2D pixel sandbox with survival, research, digging, building, fighting and everything else that made the project a great alternative to another famous game. Anyone can enjoy almost complete freedom in the choice of actions, what and how to build and develop, what tactics to use and all this. Random generation of locations provides each time the uniqueness of the gameplay, fights with bosses will burn tons of nerves, and network game does everything necessary for excellent cooperative adventures.
- MULTIPLAYER – Play with up to 7 friends on Local Wifi or Online via device-device Wifi hosted games or through the Mobile Terraria Dedicated Server for PC (available for free on Terraria.org)
- TERRARIA REIMAGINED FOR MOBILE – Brand new controls and User Interface provide a level of polish and capability not previously possible!
- New World Sizes – Small/Medium/Large… the same size as on Terraria for PC!
- Over 300 enemies to combat, defeat, and plunder for loot
- Over 15 Bosses and Events to truly test the player’s skills
- Endgame Celestial Invasion Event and the Moon Lord final boss encounter
- Over 20 Biomes and Mini-Biomes to explore, both above and underground – from lush forests to barren deserts to dungeons, the underworld, and even the terrifying Corruption await!
- New Expert Mode designed to provide new challenges for even the most seasoned Terraria veterans – with the promise of greater rewards
- Updated crafting with multiple added item options
- Over 20 NPCs to discover, each providing their own benefits and unique style
- More than 800 new items to discover – bringing the total item count to more than 3500!
- In-depth building options that are easy to learn, but allow for amazing feats of architecture in the hands of a master
- Unlimited Items
Also recommended to you McAfee Endpoint Security
Requirements: 4.3+ | OpenGL ES 3.0
Patched – (92,9 Mb)
Mod – (96 Mb)