You can Download Symantec PGP Command Line from our website for free
Symantec PGP Command Line review
Symantec Command Line enables organizations to quickly and easily integrate encryption into batch processes, scripts and applications to secure corporate data at rest or on the go. Whether your goal is to protect credit card information, financial transactions, payroll, medical records, or other sensitive information, encryption using command line scripts is a key part of an organization’s data protection toolkit.
- Command line based scripting encryption that works on 35 different platforms from laptops to servers and mainframes.
- Integrates with most existing scripting tools such as Shell Scripts, Perl and Windows batch files.
- Over 300 encryption operations are available; encryption, decryption, erase, self-decryption, archiving and more.
- Can distribute and manage keys as well as communicate with key servers to support key uploading and downloading from key servers as well as LDAP key searching.
- Easily add encryption to existing work scripts and applications such as backup procedures, through file transfer and lockdown-based data access.
- Automate time-consuming and lengthy encryption operations, such as file server encryption and ftp file transfer.
- Simplify true end-to-end file transfer security. It’s easy to protect files not only when they’re on the go, but also when they’re at rest when sending and receiving file servers.
Also recommended to you DownloadCyberLink PowerDVD Ultra