Sublime Text is a free, powerful text editor for Windows PCs. This sophisticated multifunctional tool has everything you need to make your code writing as comfortable as possible. You can use it to highlight, mark and process text fragments of code. It will suit both beginners and experienced developers.
Sublime Text review
Sublime Text features and functions
- Possibility to work with several files in one window.
- Great choice of color schemes (about 20).
- Syntax highlighting.
- Spell check, multi-separation, bookmarking of the necessary places.
- Auto-complete input functions.
- Autosave function.
- Snippets support.
- Powerful search system.
- Fullscreen mode.
- Well thought out concise interface.
- High speed of your work.
- Flexible settings that allow you to configure the application to your needs.
- Ability to install additional plugins to expand the capabilities of the editor.
Disadvantages of Sublime Text
- Only the English interface.
Also recommended to you Download CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Requirements: Win 7/8.1/10
Download Sublime Text 4 Build 4142 – (28.2 Mb)
Requirements: macOS 10.9 or later 64-bit
Download Sublime Text 4 Build 4143 MacOS – (46.5 Mb)