Star Wars: Rivals
Star Wars: Rivals is a third-person shooter in which you control some of the most popular Star Wars franchise characters. This game is not a surprise for Star Wars fans who can play with more than twenty-five different characters including Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Darth Vader, Princess Leia and Boba Fett.
In Star Wars: Rivals, the game’s control system is also very good for touch screens. With the thumb of your left hand you move the camera to aim your weapon, while on the right side of the screen you have to deal with triggers, hiding and launching special attacks. By clicking on either side of the screen, you can also navigate to other areas to hide from attacks.
In Star Wars: Rivals, you can choose to play alone or fight against other online players. However, in 1p-campaigns you experience the most epic moments of the saga with your favorite character. Online mode, on the other hand, allows you to compare your skills with other players in exciting PvP solo events. In this type of collision, each player controls three different characters, switching between one character and another as you like.
How to Download and use the APK file to install Star Wars
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you Download McAfee Endpoint Security