Solidworks design software is as simple as it is powerful – enabling any company to bring its vision to life and capture global markets.SOLIDWORKS® solutions focus on the way you work every day, with an intuitive, integrated 3D design environment that covers all aspects of product development and helps maximize your design and engineering productivity. Over 2 million designers and engineers worldwide use SOLIDWORKS to bring designs to life—from the coolest gadgets to innovations for a better tomorrow. What’s New SOLIDWORKS 2019:
- Design for production. The transition from concept to manufacturing parts is even faster.
- Modeling and drawings. Powerful enhancements to improve design and detail work.
- Performance. Higher speed of designing assembly, rendering and collaboration.
- New technology. Increased performance with the latest touch devices.
- Collaboration. Intelligent collaboration tools with partners and suppliers.
- In the SOLIDWORKS CAM chapter, the topic More Parameters for Tapered Shanks and Support for Barrel Tool Type contains incorrect information. The Barrel tool type is not supported.
- In the Import/Export chapter, the topic Exporting Using Extended Reality contains incorrect information. In the table in step 3:
The Output and Geometry options are not available.
The Animation option Export Animations is renamed to Export to Motion Studies.
In the SOLIDWORKS 3D Interconnect chapter, the topic Exporting to the Revit Family Format contains incorrect information. The functionality is not supported and has been removed from the software.
- In the SOLIDWORKS MBD chapter, a new topic was added, Publishing to 3D PDF, which contains the following information:
Updates to the user interface for Publish to 3D PDF help you to better visualize the impact that your selections have on the final output. The new Template Selection dialog box provides large previews of available templates, including previews of each page of multipage templates. After you select a template, as you make selections in the PropertyManager, a large preview of the PDF document lets you see the effects of your selections.