You can Download SoftPerfect Network Scanner for free
SoftPerfect Network Scanner review
Before you is quite functional and very easy to use Internet scanner. Works with different protocols and standards. Of course, it can scan to a given IP address, it is possible to scan via SNMP — this is the network administration protocol known, nowadays it is quite common and is included in the TCP / IP protocol stack. I forgot to add more about NetBIOS – this is a good standard network interface. So, the essence of the utility is that after installing it, launching and starting the scanning process, it will send special sound signals to computers, then you can scan for listening to TCP protocols, then you will be able to see which types or resources on the network used at the same time. SoftPerfect Network Scanner will help users to establish whether network disk drives are used together, then they can be viewed in standard Windows Explorer, and the resulting data can be filtered. The utility can quite easily determine the port set by users, if it is open, you will immediately have access to this information, after the program determines the host name and automatically detects your local IP range.
- Performs a ping sweep and displays live devices.
- Fully supports both IPv4 and IPv6 discovery.
- Detects hardware MAC-addresses, even across routers.
- Detects hidden shared folders and writable ones.
- Detects internal and external IP addresses.
- Scans for listening TCP ports, some UDP and SNMP services.
- Retrieves currently logged-on users, configured user accounts, uptime, etc.
- Supports remote SSH, PowerShell and VBScript command execution.
- Launches external third party applications.
- Exports results to HTML, XML, JSON, CSV and TXT.
- Supports Wake-On-LAN, remote shutdown and sending network messages.
- Retrieves any system information via WMI, remote registry, file system and service manager.
Also recommended to you Deskshare My Screen Recorder Pro
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Download SoftPerfect Network Scanner 8.1.2 – (15.4 Mb)