SnippetsLab is your personal library of code snippets. Here are stored excerpts from previous projects that can be reused. Organize snippets in a convenient way, combining them by platform type or programming language, and also set the rules by which SnippetsLab automatically sorts information with the Smart Groups feature.
The application supports Markdown. Create snippets in this convenient markup language and use the preview mode to see the syntax highlighting.
With the Assistant feature, finding, loading and creating code snippets is made easier. The helper icon will appear on the top Mac menu bar. Click on it – and you will see a list of snippets and icons for quick access to settings and editing.
With SnippetsLab you will make the code more beautiful, more compact and more readable, for example, by converting indentation into problems or tabs with the help of hot keys.
- Beautiful user interface with 12 beautiful themes
- Syntax highlighting for over 350 languages
- Markdown snippets (edit & preview), with all languages and LaTeX support
- Create nested folders, Smart Groups, and shortcuts
- Add notes & tags to a snippet
- Include multiple fragments in a single snippet (useful when one snippet logically consists of multiple separate “parts,” such as a header and an implementation, or different solutions to one problem; every fragment under one snippet can have its own language and note)
- Multiple windows & pin individual window at the top of the screen
- Use advanced search (search by folder/tags/languages) to find your snippets instantly
- Use iCloud to synchronize your database across multiple devices
- Export the library to JSON, XML or plain text files
- Use the SnippetsLab Assistant to search, browse and create snippets right from the menu bar
- Automatic backups to ensure data safety
- Support for printing, sharing, macOS Services, Force Touch, etc.
Also recommended to you iNotepad Pro
Requirements: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit