You can Download Snap Converter 3.0.1 MAS MacOS from our site for free
SnapConverter makes it easy to convert images and icons. Just drag and drop to convert between many popular graphic formats. Convert bitmap graphics, Mac and Windows icons, Camera Raw images, Photoshop documents and many other formats. You can even create Mac image files with multiple images from one image.
Need to convert many images? Snap Converter lets you convert multiple images in batch mode. Just drag and drop a folder or several image files to convert all the images at once.
- Change the image size in percent, longest side, shortest side, absolute size, fixed width or height or maximum width and height
- Saving EXIF data and other image metadata for JPEG and TIFF output
- Add text and watermark image
- Mass renaming of files in batch mode
- Optimize PNG file size
- Adjust JPEG image quality
- Save color profiles
- Convert to sRGB for JPG, PNG and TIFF output
- Process subfolders and save output directory structure
- Use the copy function in batch mode to extract images from folders
- Output Mac OS X (.icns) icon files (512×512, 256×256, 128×128, 32×32 and 16×16)
Also recommended to you Download CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
Requirements: OS X 10.6.6 or later.