You can Download SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool for free
SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool review
This is a powerful tool! Use at own risk! Nobody is perfect and Android neither. Apps you have already deleted, sometimes leave data behind.The system constantly creates logs, crash reports and debug files you don’t really need. Your SD-card is collecting files and directories you don’t recognize. Lets not go on here… Why not get a maid to clean it all up? SD Maid will help you keep your device neat, clean and tidy ! Give it a try, you won’t find a more thorough cleaning tool! Choose a tab, press start and then either click a single item to delete or press the clean all button. It’s just that easy.
- Explorer is a full fledged filemanager, use it to crawl through your Androids files.
- You can use the Searcher if you know what file you are looking for.
- The CorpseFinder searches your device for orphaned items and compares those to the list of installed applications.
- AppControl lets you freeze, reset and remove applications (even system apps).
- The SystemCleaner scans your device and filters directories which contain unnecessary files. You an even create your own filters!
- You can optimize and shrink bloated databases to speed up access and free space.
- View your biggest files and find out what is hogging all the space.
- Find files that have been modified in the last X minutes.
Improved: Better support for different toybox/busybox setups. SD Maid can now utilize applets that are built into the shell, e.g. the test applet.
Improved: Buildscript updates.
Improved: Clutter db.
Improved: Small internal changes related to Android Q support (work in progress).
Fixed: If the system’s file picker crashes when attempting to grant storage access, SD Maid’s setup should now be able to be continued instead of the setup window vanishing and SD Maid being stuck in setup.
Fixed: A couple of situations that could lead to a crash during SD Maids when pausing/resuming SD Maid during the setup screens.
Improved: Readability of the “freeable space” prediction text on the main launch button (#2536).
Fixed: The UI allowing you to try and create duplicate bookmarks
Fixed: In consistent states being reached by manually trying to browse to non-canonical pathes
Improved: Hidden caches and bug reporting filter
Improved: Integrated TelegramX into the existing Telegram filter
- Pro / Paid features Unlocked
- Unwanted Permissions and Activities removed
- Check for update disabled
- Debug code removed
- ZipAligned resources
- UltraZipped resources
- Apk signature changed
- Languages: Multi Languages
- CPU architectures: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi
How to Download and use the APK file to install System Cleaning Tool
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you CCleaner Pro