You can Download Screenshot Snap from our site for free
Screenshot applications are huge, but only a few of them can offer you a built-in editor that will greatly simplify the task for some users. With Ashampoo’s Screenshot Snap app, you can not only take a screenshot, but also edit it immediately by selecting the right parts, adding text, or cropping the extra part.
How to Download and use the APK file to install Snap
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you Download McAfee Endpoint Security
Download Screenshot Snap 2.1.3 APK [Paid] – (23.3 Mb)